Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesdayy

Blehhhhhh today was pretty tiring. I had a coaching with Ubaldo and a lesson and I was trying to memorize don bucefalo throughout until our rehearsal from 8pm to 10pm. I had an anxious mood in the afternoon and cleaned the whole house though.. Lol. My coaching was so fun! Ubaldo is my favorite Italian coach.. First because he's just an adorable little Italian man.. And also just because he helps me so much to incorporate my Italian diction into the very technique of singing. It's really very fascinating, and I always feel I improve a lot after coachings with him. After we finished, he just kept saying "Bene! Bene!". :) But yeaaah.... Good day... I'm just super sleepy. Aaaand I really need to get groceries cause I have no food... Sort of a problem.. Haha. So yes. Off to bed. Buona notte!

No comments:

Post a Comment