Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The last Wednesday!

Ciao! Alright, so this week has been really interesting. Sunday was when we went to Cesena to see one of the performances of Rigoletto and it was AMAZING!! Really good cast. And Monday was my BIRTHDAYYY!!!! :D For my birthday, we went to the market in the morning, I took a really long nap, and we went out to dinner and to the cafe in the evening. I had a lot of fun and didn't end up in Italian jail or anything :) Italian classes, coachings, and voice lessons are all done for the program, so I've been having a lot of time to just hang out and relax. Our scenes are performing tonight and Friday night, so that's really all we are working on. EXCEPT... I sing in a master class today at 5pm! That's going to be really fun because I'm singing for a teacher from LSU named Dennis who is apparently really awesome... and I was told I should look there for grad school... so we'll see how it goes. I'll try to get it recorded so you can see it! I'm going to sing Ach ich fuhls from the Magic Flute.

In other news, I'm ready to come home. :) This has been so fun, but I'm excited to come home and see my friends and family and be back in the states. I've done some awesome things and met some great people, but I can feel the whole thing coming to a close...

Alright, well that's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment