Thursday, July 7, 2011

The first run-through!

Ahhh so today was our first run-through of don bucefalo, the main stage opera in which I have a chorus part. I went into it thinking it would be pretty bad... But all of us in the chorus worked really hard to be completely off-book, so it went somewhat smoothly. I still have to put in more work so that I'm not concentrating so hard on words though.

But yeaaaah. So the other parts of the day were fine... Aly and I ate at a new restaurant where we got chicken patty sandwiches.. Pretty delicious after having pasta all the time. And Emily and I got to chill out and talk at the apartment for like 2 hours about life. So in between episodes of freaking out about the run-through it was a pretty great day :) looking forward to working my scenes again tomorrow and possibly singing in another recital tomorrow night! :D well that's all for now. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny that you miss such "common" food like chicken patties? I wanted you to look for the package I sent. Check the lining of the dress for a surprise. Love - your Mama

    ReplyDelete