Monday, July 4, 2011

Nuovo post!

Okay okay I'm still here I promise! It always feels daunting to sit down and write everything about the days I've had... Perhaps I can just write blurbs from now on. I've been takin videos and such but the Internet is so slow that it's very hard to upload.... but not to worry!! i'll post some today! Anywhoooo it's the fourth of July!!! After celebrating Canada day with our Canadian friends already it's about time :)

this past week went very well... Much rehearsing and singing.. I had another recital performance last Friday where i sang "dove sono" from la nozze di figaro and it went very well and is on video :) oh! And at one of my italian coachings the woman told me that I must come to study opera in Italy. :) she doesn't have to tell me twice!! I love it here!

I'm missing my family reunion which makes me very sad cause I don't get to see everyone.. But Novafeltria feels like a second home now. I can't believe it has only been 2 weeks so far in the program!! Anyway, just checking in to say things are going great. Ciao and Happy fourth!!

2 comments:

  1. If you're missing your family reunion now, what family reunion is the day(s) before Ang's wedding that you're having to fly in the day of for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two! The one that happened already is my mom's dad's side and the one coming up is my mom's MOM's side. :)

    ReplyDelete