Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Updateee

Hey guys! Okay so I'm writing to you from a castle! Tonight is our opening night for Don Bucefalo! We rode a bus for an hour and a half to the city of Montegridalfo where we are performing. The venue is a 1200 year old castle! It's very cool but a complicated performance space. There is actually a five star hotel attached to the castle, and apparently it's a popular wedding site. I hope you've been checking my YouTube channel cause I've been posting videos about my days a well :) Tomorrow some of us may be going to the beach in Rimini :) anywho, I have to go, so ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Meggie! Your trip sounds absolutely awesome! It's lots of fun to read about too, so keep posting.

    I'm cornering you when you get home and making you teach me alfredo sauce, okay? And anything else awesome you've learned to cook. They make handmade pasta on the cooking competitions here as a final challenge thing. Can you do that? That would be so crazy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe :) well two of my friends and I pitched in and got a pasta roller/maker thing from a convinience store here! We are really spoiled from buying fresh pasta from the grocery, so we are probably gonna make fresh pasta to take home like every two weeks at Butler. Haha :) but I'm glad you're reading my blog! I may have a present for you from a certain sinking city on the water for when I return :)

    ReplyDelete