Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blogblogblogging

Hey!! So today was a rainy dayy... had scene rehearsals for my duet and my quartet.... had Don Bucefalo rehearsal for two and a half hours... IT GOES UP IN ONE WEEK!!! EEEEKKKK. I need to learn my words!!! So that's gonna be what I'm doing the next week.

The party for the Fourth of July last night ended up just being a bunch of us hanging out at the Cafe Grand Italia. We had some drinks and talked for many hours.. and of course sang the national anthem!! It was SOOO fun. Some of the faculty were out with us as well. Good times good times.

It's a different atmosphere this week as we approach the opening nights of Rigoletto and La Cenorentola. Very busy and rushed. We're all hanging in there, but you can feel people's stress levels rising... students and directors as well... We all just need more alone time and more sleep. lol.

Anywayyy I'm still doing well... cooking/eating well... having oh so much fun singing :)  I'm thinking I need to come back someday... be it next summer or during grad school.... but yeah. Tonight we are having a taco night! Cause we all miss mexican food. lol. They actually have salsa and tortilla chips at our grocery! Hehe :)

Well, that's all! Buona sera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment