Friday, July 8, 2011

The last recital day

Ciao!! So I just got back from getting gelato after our third and final recital for the young artist division vocalists. I sang "zeffiretti lusinghieri". I had to memorize the recit for the song in like three days so I was freaking out thinking I would mess it up... But I didn't! The video will be on my YouTube channel :) in other exciting news today... I made Alfredo sauce from scratch! I was super proud cause I had no recipe or guidelines other than having eaten Alfredo before. :) but I wrote down what i did so I can make it at home :) but yesss... Today was another don bucefalo run that went better than before.. No scenes but I'm pretty sure I'll have them tomorrow. Until then! Buona sera!

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to hear about your days and excited that you are having some awesome times. I miss your cooking although as you know Daddy does a great job. I am looking forward to your Youtube video. Uncle Larry (Berryman) commented on how impressed he was with your singing. We are so proud of you. Stay happy, stay healthy and stay my sweet bunsô. your Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! I am so proud of you there....singing,enjoying your coaching,cooking,enjoying Italy! Thanks for keeping your blog so we can kinda picture what you are doing. Ciao! Mimi

    ReplyDelete